SO, at the dog park earlier today I had a woman (about my mother's age) stop and ask me if Charlie (pictured below)...


SO, at the dog park earlier today I had a woman (about my mother's age) stop and ask me if Charlie (pictured below) was a collie. Or rather, what kind of collie he was. I told her he wasn't a collie. She asked me, "So what is he, then?"

"A Colorado Idiot Dog."

She looked confused and then very seriously told me, "You're not a nice person."

"Sure I am," I replied.

"Not today, you aren't," she answered back and walked off.

Anywho, #fidofriday from Charlie last week when we went camping in Colorado's mountains.

Comments

Michael Meyer said…
most of the time being nice is letting people wallow in there own ignorance.
Jason ON said…
Nine times out of ten I get a laugh or someone who admits they have one as well. This lady was just too serious for her own good.
I'll bet she's a real hoot at parties.
Pearl Beverlin said…
Nice pic of that Colorado idiot dog. =)
Sash Walker said…
That's the kind of stuff I say. People ask about my daughter and for years I told people she was an idiot. It shocked people. But I'm proud to say she's matured a great deal since her marriage and now her pregnancy. And my daughter knows if I compliment her, I mean it. I'm not mean. I'm rude, because I won't say what you want to hear. I can live with that.
Jason ON said…
Exactly, Sash Walker.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.