Why am I up at 6:30a on a Saturday? Busy day ahead, that's why.

Why am I up at 6:30a on a Saturday? Busy day ahead, that's why.

1 - Memorial motorcycle ride for a fallen rider, 7:15a.
2 - Veteran's Ride and Rally, all day
3 - Pet Expo if I have time
4 - one of my best friends' birthday (I should call him and wake him up)
5 - BBQ at a friend's house (probably won't make it as it's 2 hours drive time away)
6 - Houswarming party at another friend's house.
7 - I'm sure there's something else.

Busy day.

Comments

Peter Dubowski said…
But the real number 1 reason was that you had a morning wood.
Erika Williams said…
Lmao @ Peter...do you always have a tenancy to think with your peter, Peter?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.