Changing out the sprockets and chain.


Changing out the sprockets and chain.

Comments

Jason ON said…
So, as it turns out the guy I had changing the chain and sprockets cut the chain too short so we couldn't put it on last night. He had to go and buy me a new chain ($130) to replace it and will install it tonight. Whew!
Jason ON said…
Yeah, but I'd just bought the chain myself. he's merely replacing what he broke which is very nice of him, actually. He could have walked away and left me hanging.
Ooooooooooooooooooo Shiny!!! Mmmmmmmmmm Make Go Fast!!!!
Dude u need some 800 grit wet sand paper an clean up that disk! I see some heat scouring, that can effect the pad life.
Yeah! Judging from the pic, you've been doing some heavy riding. The pads look like they are cutting into the disc unevenly. This in turn causes brake fade because it can't dissipate the heat evenly. if you have a defined ridge on the outer portion of the disc. This could cause heat fading, possibly brake chatter, an uneven ware on the pads.
Jason ON said…
But that's the rear brake disc and the rear brake is for sissies.
LOL!!! Yeah I know! Sorry the mechanic in me just goes crazy sometimes! LOL! But it is nice to have'em when u need'em!!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.