Oh, I just noticed I have the Games icon now.

Comments

Lorie Johnson said…
Watch out- it'll suck you in like a black hole! My friend discovered that herself- and got hooked on "Angry Birds".
Jason ON said…
Why in the hell are people resharing things like this? I noticed that on some pictures I posted from a ride this weekend, too? Why would someone share that stuff? It's not that special.
I'm confused. Are they sharing the Games icon on their weekend posts?
Jason ON said…
They're sharing my really stupid status updates, such as "I got games." Why is that share-worthy?
Oh, that's a good question. Maybe folks are really excited about Google Games? I didn't see any that looked really interesting. If Farmville comes to G+ though, maybe it will let friends create Crop Circles.
Lmao!! Fernando Mariani Colón That was priceless....crop circles...awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.