Paul R. Giunta needs a hand with a GMail question if there are any GMail-geniuses out there.

Paul R. Giunta needs a hand with a GMail question if there are any GMail-geniuses out there.

Originally shared by ****

With all the extremely intelligent Gmail users here I have a question that you all might be able to help me with.

When I go into one of my labels, the email threads are sorted by date. By the date that the email thread started. Is there a way to have them sorted by the latest update to the thread?

When I am emailing back and forth with a client I want the most recent emails to show up a the top of the 'Clients" label and not all the way down under the date the first email was sent.

Thank you!!

Comments

I think you can do this by setting messages by unread only. You can also turn your conversation view off in the general settings which would list each email as an unread email with no other emails attached to it. But, it would be harder to check back earlier in the thread.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.