Because I hate my body.

Comments

Aqeel Khan said…
While you're hating yourself have their Apple Empanda, Strawberry Smoothie, and Fiesta Potato thingy.
Thats my favorite Fast Food...Screw Mickey D'sss
Warren Rehman said…
Double Decker taco supreme
Lorie Johnson said…
Taco Bell is to Mexican food as Sunny Delite is to orange juice- it's edible, but that's about it.
Philena Farley said…
My son would too! LOL
Lorie Johnson said…
Michael Pollan calls such things 'edible foodlike substances'. :-)
Taco Hell, where all the bad flour tortillas go to die! :-)
Jerry Gomez said…
Quick question, after working at Taco Bell, do you go back and eat there?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.