Eeewww! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jason Nungesser August 31, 2011 Eeewww!Originally shared by Andre NantelYou'd think that reading about its 2600 calories would be the most horrifying info. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jason ON said… Baskin-Robbins. Shauna Hunt said… And this is why I make my own ice cream. gag Philena Farley said… I'm not an Oreo fan.. but I'm afraid to look at the turtles or snickers counts are. LOL Glad I'm not a big ice cream lover. Warren Rehman said… NO no no no no I refuse to believe this.La la la la la la la --- I can't hear you --- la la la la la la Warren Rehman said… Ok I think this is fake... http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Nutrition/product.aspx?Category=Beverages&id=BV339cNo crustaceans... in anything:http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Nutrition/allergen.aspx Jason ON said… Good find. But that the had to label crustaceans in the first place is a bit scary... Warren Rehman said… That could be some government mandated or industry standard allergen table.No shrimp juice in my Oreo shake!Red Robin's does Oreo shakes really well, super thick. Warren Rehman said… OMG ... I just found:http://oreohungry.com/ Robert Kennedy said… Threw up a bit in my mouth...
Comments
La la la la la la la --- I can't hear you --- la la la la la la
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Nutrition/product.aspx?Category=Beverages&id=BV339c
No crustaceans... in anything:
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Nutrition/allergen.aspx
No shrimp juice in my Oreo shake!
Red Robin's does Oreo shakes really well, super thick.
http://oreohungry.com/