Another reason to be an atheist.


Another reason to be an atheist.

Comments

Deacon F said…
But you live in Colorado aka We wish we were Texas

I had to say it.
Robert Kennedy said…
Massachusetts for the win!
Michelle Marie said…
But all my... Oh wait, never mind.
Deacon F said…
It's odd and almost frustrating.
I live in Texas,I am very far from conservative and people I know and hang out with quite a few I work with are far from it.

However, the state as a whole kind of kills that and you cant shake that image no matter how you try.

http://chronicle.com/article/Adults-With-College-Degrees-in/125995/

So that map for example shows college degrees, and for my county it up there. but we are still as a whole the dumb hicks from Texas.
And then Rick Perry is not helping our case one bit.

Now also, Colorado has a city on the list of most conservative cities and it has my city right next to it. And I say bull, but I know that I deal with and travel in a circle that doesn't have everybody in it so yeah, pretty sure its accurate too many freaking "smart" people riding around with "Thank God for Palin" stickers to argue that.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Rich LaDuca said…
TEXAS... What a rip off... Fuck it... I'm gonna die and have the stripper factory I am promised!!!
Deacon F said…
The other good Texas phrase is when somebody asks you
"Are you from here? from Texas?"
"I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could"

That translates into free beers in some places. Chips and salsa in others.
Robert Kennedy said…
Is The Stripper Factory like The Cheesecake Factory? And if it is, how can I get one at my local mall?
Deacon F said…
Man I aint waiting that long to have some kid named Skip or Chance bring me a cold stripper with the mayonnaise instead of mustard.Keep your strippers. Damn Cheesecake Factory
Rich LaDuca said…
@Robert Kennedy

This should answer your question / start you on your true spiritual path...

BONUS... A BEER VOLCANO TOO!!! FTW!!!
http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483682

http://www.venganza.org/
Jason ON said…
I actually used to live in Texas. Its a very nice place (if you get rid of all the Texans).
Colin Fosgate said…
Very well? By what standards?

25 states have lower unemployment than Texas.
Texas leads the nation in the percentage of workers earning minimum wage.
24 states have a higher per capita income than Texas.
42 states have a lower poverty rate than Texas.
Rich LaDuca said…
Another Texas statistic...

0 Beer volcanoes

Talk about a shitty place to afterlife at!!!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.