If you want to participate let Peter Chinnock know.

If you want to participate let Peter Chinnock know.

Originally shared by Eric Kim

A fun idea from Peter Chinnock:

So i've had a little bit of an inspirational idea which I think would be very cool if it could be pulled off, but to do so i'd need you guys' help!

My plan is to send a little 35mm film disposable camera around the world and have a street portrait on each exposure from the large cities of the world when it comes back to me.

For this, I need your help. If you wouldn't mind taking a street portrait and posting the camera onto another person and be part of a large and fun project, then this is for you!

If you're up for being part of the project, I have a 27 expo camera, so would need 27 volunteers all around the world! Please email me at:

peter.chinnock@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.