Just saw this when I logged into Facebook. Ha ha ha ha!

Just saw this when I logged into Facebook. Ha ha ha ha!

WARNING!!! New privacy issue with Facebook! As of tomorrow, Facebook will creep into your bathroom when you're in the shower, smack your butt, and then steal your clothes and towel. And it's all gonna happen when you have soap in your eyes.To change this option, go to Privacy Settings > Personal Settings > Bathroom Settings > Smacking and Stealing Settings, and uncheck the Shenanigan's box. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and Paste on your status to alert the unaware.

Comments

I stopped using Facebook about a year ago because of privacy concerns. Looks like they've only gotten worse!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.