I keep thinking of starting a Hangout, but I really have nothing to talk about.

Comments

Aqeel Khan said…
You can always enlighten us about bikes! :D "Bike for dummies" ?
Jason ON said…
Hell, I don't even know that much about bikes.
Aqeel Khan said…
Dude you bike all the time!

Oh Oh! "How to piss off waitresses after getting food for dummies"? :D
Jason ON said…
I could do something like that... but not about bikes. I am more than that one piece. Maybe something political (I love talking about policy).
Jason ON said…
before. Before I get my food. :D
Aqeel Khan said…
LOL! I want the after version ...
I've only ever started a hangout in my friends and family circles. I figured that way, I would be guaranteed to have something to talk about.
Jason ON said…
I don't have any family in G+ and my friends all tried it and crawled back to FB.
Well then, you can start a hangout about what to talk about in a hangout. This post of yours has generated a few comments. ;)
Jason ON said…
Cindy Lee, usually the NYTimes. Sometimes TIME or CNN.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.