I used to watch #ColinNoir's YouTube channel because he'd actually say something insightful from time to time.

I used to watch #ColinNoir's YouTube channel because he'd actually say something insightful from time to time. I stopped because those insights were becoming too few and far between and ever since the Florida shooting he's been nothing more than a talking shill for the NRA. I think someone mentioned once he's a veteran, but regardless of what he is, he says a lot of dumb things.

Originally shared by Chicago Tribune

NRA host taunts Parkland teens: 'No one would know your names' if classmates were alive

Colion Noir accused the teens of being un-American in creating a march he says is designed to promote stripping away Second Amendment rights.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nra-host-taunts-parkland-teens-20180324-story.html

Comments

Will More said…
"No one would know for names..."
Yeah, that's the point. They want this to not happen again and this is the only avenue to do it.
Sibyl L said…
I'm sorry, I can't take anyone who owns a cowhide rug seriously... ><
Sam Moore said…
Or 'art' of guns on the wall. "What a lovely room of death you have"

https://plus.google.com/photos/...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.