Did you Digg it?


Did you Digg it?

Comments

Robert Wallis said…
Nothing lasts forever ...
I think this was one of the options I looked into when Google Reader got shut down. I ended up with Feedly, but these days I get much of my reading material from Flipboard.
Jason ON said…
I had a Feedly and Digg account to try them out next to each other and ended us using Google News.
Reese Raymond said…
I tried both Feedly and Digg but ended up going with Inoreader. It has everything Google reader had and more, plus their Dev team seems to be staying on top of everything quite well.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.