You guys can go get mad on John French's post. He's also the person behind the Did I Piss You Off? page.


You guys can go get mad on John French's post. He's also the person behind the Did I Piss You Off? page.

I'm closing comment here.

Originally shared by Did I Piss You Off?

“Take a moment to appreciate the first "Feminist Bridge" designed by an all-feminist engineering crew collapsing after less than a week.
They got rid of the support towers, cable supports, and used a completely untested "new" version of concrete, all to emphasis the aesthetic beauty of their design.
As it turns out, physics doesn't care about gender.
Sadly, there are deaths reported and cars stuck under this thing. The blood of those people is on your hands for putting ideology and appearance over safety and structural stability.”

#FeminismIsCancer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.