My hometown, ladies and gentlemen.


My hometown, ladies and gentlemen. Although, I do not know this missing woman or anyone with the last name "Hall" living there.

Originally shared by FLORIDA TODAY

Brandy Hall’s beloved Chevy Silverado. The day after Brandy’s disappeared, her truck was pulled from a pond and there was enough blood inside the truck – even after spending hours in the water – that police were still able to determine the DNA belong to Brandy. Where is Brandy Hall? The podcast is available in iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher and SoundCloud
#Florida #Brevard #BrevardCounty #PalmBay #Disappearance #UnsolvedMystery #ColdCase #Investigation #Murder #MurderOnTheSpaceCoast #BrandyHall #Crime #Vanished #Podcast #Truecrime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.