I'll admit, I don't know much about the #CaptainMarvel character other than her origin story at the hands of the...

I'll admit, I don't know much about the #CaptainMarvel character other than her origin story at the hands of the Kree and that her powers were stolen by Rogue who kept them when Carol Danvers died. Other than that, I don't know much. I've read that Marvel is making her character one of the most powerful in the 616 universe, which is fine, but as we all know from #Superman, once a character is too powerful they're kind of boring.

#infinitywar
https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-captain-marvel-explained/

Comments

Rebecca Dentz in many circumstances, yes.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.