So weird.


So weird.

I tried tagging a person I've been connected to here for years and was denied. In fact, when I went to his Profile it showed "Restricted". To the best of my knowledge this guy and I have never had an argument, never had a heated debate and have never had a negative interaction of any sort. As a result, I'm a little confused as to why I've been blocked. I mean, I've never heard anything from him in regards to the content I post or comments I've made. We both have the same interests in SciFi and Fantasy books, comic movies, dogs, technology and we're both veterans so this really came out of the blue.

Sadly, I don't seem to have his email so can't reach out. If I did have it, I have to wonder if Google also removed him from my Contacts when he blocked me.

Comments

Terence Reale said…
Hmmm.... People change with time.... And the way many have changed in the past several years.... I've had the same occur. Don't sweat it.
Jason ON said…
Terence Reale but he was a good guy. We didn't have life altering conversations but we did have a lot in common.
Terence Reale said…
Jason ON I have no explanation for human behavior
Andreas Katifes said…
People can have that sort of behavior. In fact, they don't have to justify their attitude online. Had this happened to me as well. I'm still blocked by Erich for reasons known only to him. We used to meet up twice a year. Imagine that...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.