Earlier I posted how Chief of Staff John Kelly might soon be gone and little did I know McMasters would see the door...

Earlier I posted how Chief of Staff John Kelly might soon be gone and little did I know McMasters would see the door first.

Seems #DonaldTrump is done trying to be a reasonable president and is making vacancies so he can fill his White House with loyalists as opposed to anyone who might disagree with him.

In #TrumpNation you are loyal to the man, not the office or the nation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-decides-to-remove-national-security-adviser-and-others-may-follow/2018/03/15/fea2ebae-285c-11e8-bc72-077aa4dab9ef_story.html?utm_term=.ae186670cac9

Comments

Jason ON said…
Roberto Bayardo not really, no. It almost seems like DT has a copy of Dictators for Dummies lying around somewhere and he's just making these decisions as he progresses through the book. Okay, it's probably an audiobook.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.