Went over to Facebook to post about Rufus and saw an event (memorial) to be held for a girl I went to high school...

Went over to Facebook to post about Rufus and saw an event (memorial) to be held for a girl I went to high school with. I had no idea she'd died. So, I go to Google and look her up thinking there might be an obituary or a news article or something and all I find is a 6 year old arrest record. I don't know what she was arrested for but I remember her being a surfer-girl who'd rather spend time at the beach than school and who's whole life revolved around waves.

She is was about four months younger than me.

Comments

John Bump said…
It's weird when people younger than you start dying.
It's really weird when ex-lovers start dying.
Sibyl L said…
It's totally weird when your social media friends list has people who have died on it. :(
Jason ON said…
We didn't run in the same circles, Sibyl L, but we knew a lot of the same people. I mostly remember her as a surfer girl who traveled around Florida for competitions and even went off to exotic places like "California" to catch waves and compete.
Jason ON said…
Apparently it was a heroin overdose. So sad.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.