As a movie goer, it's been my experience that when you're working off of someone else's source material you stick to...

As a movie goer, it's been my experience that when you're working off of someone else's source material you stick to that source material. In other words, you don't make the mistake Hollywood loves to make and deviate from what you're copying. There's a reason why the source is popular to begin with.

I'm still upset they didn't give 1940's Steve Rogers a scale mail suit. At least white he was on the USO tour. Afterwards they could have made it more a military uniform.
http://ew.com/movies/2018/03/12/marvel-concept-art-captain-america-vision-gamora/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.