And cops wonder why people don't trust the police.

And cops wonder why people don't trust the police. In order to save his ass, as opposed to saving 17 civilians, Deputy Peterson lied about where he was and what he did.

#PoliceMisconduct
https://nypost.com/2018/03/09/disgraced-school-deputy-gets-caught-lying-about-florida-massacre/

Comments

John Hardy said…
Everyone's an expert and they're all blaming the cop instead of the ridiculous state of affairs that led to this incident. They all agree that the cop was to blame because he demostrated how school cops are useless during mass shooting incidents. This is unforgivable because it makes everyone look bad.

The president and expert-in-chief said he would have done a better job than the cop by throwing himself bodily into the fray, even without a weapon. These experts are all heroes in their imaginations.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...