Oh, little Cindy Brady, how could you become such a Trumpeteer?

Oh, little Cindy Brady, how could you become such a Trumpeteer?

"Hey there little p--sy, let me get my big boy pants on and Reallly take you on!!! What a snake in the grass you are you lying piece of s--t too cowardly to confront me in real life so you do it on Facebook. You are the biggest f----t ass in the world the biggest p--sy! My D--k is bigger than yours Which ain't sayin much! What a true piece of s--t you are! Lying f----t! I hope you meet your karma SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY." ~ Sue Olsen

On a side note, this does seem pretty par for course coming from Trump supporters.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/11/brady-bunch-star-susan-olsen-fired-after-homophobic-rant.html

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
Do you believe your employer ( when you eventually get a job) has the right to your private life and what you do outside of work?
Jason ON said…
What I believe is inconsequential to what happened here.
Lorne Thomas said…
Jason ON that's a good dodge, but quite true. So would you be offended if you lost your job for this post?
Jason ON said…
I'm not in the public sphere. But, I have lost jobs over bullshit.
Lorne Thomas said…
Jason ON does your employer have the right to scrutinize you actions when you are not on the clock or their property?
Jason ON said…
My employer isn't selling me as a brand.
Lorne Thomas said…
Jason ON was Susan Olson in breach of contract? That truly is the only legitimate grounds the employer might have in court, and on that I hope you can agree with me.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.