I've been telling people this for years, decades even.

I've been telling people this for years, decades even. Many people, and they tend to be on the liberal side, seem to go out of their way to find some sort of insult or breach of PC protocol to be owned about. I've been blocked and was even told my name was passed around in certain circles to be preemptively blocked because I, white male, dated to enter a discussion about feminism of race relations with a differing opinion. We more open minded people tend to hold it against the Right when they stick their heads in the sand by not straying from their alternative news sources and yet the Left of just as complicit in creating their own echo chambers.
http://reverbpress.com/politics/obama-liberals-needed-to-hear/?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.