Going to church this Sunday? Does a threat of terrorist attacks by Daesh affect your decision?

Going to church this Sunday? Does a threat of terrorist attacks by Daesh affect your decision?

The church down the street from me has their marquee stating no services on December 25. I don't know if this decision is related or the pastor knows no one's going to celebrate Jesus' birthday at church so he's not opening for business.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/22/islamic-state-urges-attacks-us-churches-during-holidays/95746982/

Comments

I don't go to church. If I did, a terrorist threat would not stop me from going. You can't live in fear. If you do, the terrorists win
Jason ON said…
The terrorists won the minute the Bush Administration and Congress passed the Patriot Act, created the TSA and expanded the use of "national security letters."
Nolan L said…
Ours is ccw friendly. Not worried at all.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.