I can't help but agree with most of this article.

I can't help but agree with most of this article. Last year I bought a Moto360 and penlight returned it after two weeks. It just went something I could see muskeg using. For example, I wasn't going to search the net on such a tiny screen, not when my phone was only arm's reach away. And speaking out a text out email, even making a call, was too cumbersome.

I west a one-way "smart enough" watch right now. A happy medium between a fitness tacker and a smart watch where I can see incoming messages from chat, email, SMS and more, but I have to pull out my device to reply. And with an e-ink screen I get about a week of usability on a charge.
http://gizmodo.com/smartwatches-are-dying-because-they-are-worthless-1790001341

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.