A great way to start off #TrumpNation

A great way to start off #TrumpNation

Originally shared by Dave Finnerty (TheMadAdmin)

Stolen from Face Book

This is the BEST idea I heard all day!

"You know what would be really smart? If there was a televised "freedom concert" with huge celebrities like: Beyoncé and Jay Z, Madonna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Gaga, etc. that aired at the same time as the inauguration!!
Imagine how mad his tiny fingers would be!! He would totally lose all the ratings. And what if all the proceeds of the concert went to: the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, Lambda Legal, NAACP, CAIR, IRAP, SPLC, Environmental Defense Fund, etc."
I would add that Alec Baldwin should MC the event playing Trump as he does on SNL. How great would that be?

Comments

amy campbell said…
Where can I buy a ticket !

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.