Well, that's a damn shame.

Well, that's a damn shame. This year I received a Lyve Home (2TB) for my birthday and less that six months later Seagate announces the shuttering of the Lyve system. I'd hoped to turn the Lyve box into some sort of media center using Plex or some other media server software, but sadly, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Being able to use it's touch screen would have been cool, though.
https://www.quora.com/Did-anybody-try-to-re-purpose-the-Lyve-hardware-Lyve-Home-Lyve-Studio-by-installing-any-open-source-operating-system-on-them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.