For one, I'm glad our skies aren't cluttered with drones.

For one, I'm glad our skies aren't cluttered with drones. And yet, on the other hand, not being able to see the world from a bird's perspective is disappointing.

Originally shared by Screw Muggz

In 2013, when the first consumer drones began arriving on the market, photographer Amos Chapple knew he needed one. After purchasing a drone, he traveled the world photographing famous landmarks — before some governments had time to roll out regulations on drone use.

"There was a window of about 18 months where it was possible to fly these things anywhere and people were excited to see it. I'm glad I made use of that time," Chapple says.

Now, with drone use illegal in many of these locations, his collection of beautiful drone images are some of the only aerial photos of their kind. 
http://www.businessinsider.com/illegal-drone-photos-around-the-world-2016-12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.