I'm not entirely sure why the human sexuality teacher felt the need to make an anti-Trump political rant, nor am I...

I'm not entirely sure why the human sexuality teacher felt the need to make an anti-Trump political rant, nor am I clear on the recording laws in California, this city or this college, but I do have to wonder what sort of environment this attorney (Steele) believes the school is fostering wherein a student and teacher can't disagree without the professor retaliating on the student.

I disagreed with my professors all the time, even going so far as to tell one she was completely delusional. She still gave me an "A" because I kept it on topic and argued the merits.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/12/08/orange-coast-college-student-threatened-with-expulsion-after-recording-professors-anti-trump-tirade/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.