Got this little lovely when I fat-fingered something while trying to type in my Twitter/username into the URL bar.


Got this little lovely when I fat-fingered something while trying to type in my Twitter/username into the URL bar. Locked up my Chrome. I couldn't close the tab, change tabs or even close Chrome. 

Gah!

My antivirus says all is good, that no problems, virus' or malware have been detected, but I'm running a more intensive scan regardless.

Personally, I think this is a phishing scam, but still. How many people fall for this?

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fSirefef.S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.