More crazy stuff you can only believe when I tell you #ithappenedinflorida.

More crazy stuff you can only believe when I tell you #ithappenedinflorida.

Come on #floriduh, you're the butt of too many I jokes already and I'm usually embarrassed to tell people I'm a native.

Originally shared by ****

Florida: say no more.

"A sheriff’s deputy was dispatched last week to a Florida elementary school after a girl kissed a boy during a physical education class."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/cops-called-for-school-kiss-657831

Comments

Marty Nozz said…
There's a guy on the SourceFed channel on YouTube from Florida.  Everytime a stupid story comes out of Florida, which seems to be daily, you can just see the look on his face of "C'MON FLORIDA!  Pull your pants up!  You're embarrassing us all!"
Jason ON said…
I'll have to look for that.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.