In my head I have an image of hairy protohumans smashing the computer equipment as though they are trying to kill...

In my head I have an image of hairy protohumans smashing the computer equipment as though they are trying to kill the evil demon that resides within the plastic and metal confines.

Originally shared by David Kutcher

We should be very, very afraid of the people in our government.
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/us-agency-baffled-by-modern-technology-destroys-mice-to-get-rid-of-viruses/

Comments

James Karaganis said…
Actually, I'm far less concerned about idiots in government, as I am the actually highly intelligent people at the NSA. You know, the ones who do get technology, and know exactly how to get what they want from it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.