I had Google+ set up s that under certain conditions (ie: I was tagged) I would receive an email n Gmail.

I had Google+ set up s that under certain conditions (ie: I was tagged) I would receive an email n Gmail. I also had it set up that I could respond to the email and have the post in G+ updated as well.

I'm not seeing the Gmail replies updating Google+ posts anymore. I then went to Account settings and couldn't find that setting anymore (to verify it was still set). Did Google do away with the reply from Gmail setting? That was one of my favorite tools.

Or am I just missing something?

Comments

George Ferreira said…
I don't know if they changed anything  but I continue replying through the e-mails I get and they are being posted.
Jason ON said…
Hmm... Weird. I'll have to look at setting again. I looked in /account and gmail settings.
Theresa Reel said…
Well I see the settings, and mine appear how I had them before.  I looked by hovering on the little house at the top left of the profile home page and then scrolling to the last one settings, and then scrolling down a bit on that page ... and I have seen some emails, like when a person has posted in a community.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.