I would like to see what Atheist ® has to say about this article since they tried to make it very clear to me last...

I would like to see what Atheist ® has to say about this article since they tried to make it very clear to me last week (or was it the week before) that spirituality has no place in atheism as it is derived from the worship of a deity only.

Does this mean Atheist ® is in support of blocking atheist chaplains from the military as they would serve no spiritual purpose?

Originally shared by Scott Supak

I bet Rep Fleming wouldn't spew this anti-atheist BS in Pat Tillman's face. "Congress Moves To Block Atheist Chaplains" http://feedly.com/k/15IwOPd
http://feedly.com/k/15IwOPd

Comments

Steve Ruge said…
There's such thing as an Athiest® chaplain?
Tejas Richard said…
Why wouldn't there be?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.