All you can eat sushi. I've never had sushi. Let's see how this goes.

Comments

Sushi is really good. But like most things that are prepared buffet style is usually just okay.
Jonathon Barton said…
It's an acquired taste texture. The roadmap to acquiring it is:
California Roll (Subway Seafood and Crab sandwich, in a bite size morsel)
Philly Roll - (a bagel and lox (salmon and cream cheese) in a bite size morsel)
Unagi Roll - (Just be brave, it's delicious)
Spicy Tuna Roll
Spicy Tuna Nigiri

From there, you can go nuts! =)
Andrew Maxwell said…
I love sushi. Was weird at first but it is now one of my favorite meals.
Jason ON said…
How did this post get auto tagged with #iphonecase?
Andrew Maxwell said…
Maybe because apple is slimy like sushi? heh
Steve Ruge said…
Now it's tagged with both. LOL.
Jason ON said…
Alright. Didn't you get my other post, Jonathon Barton ?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.