via Wallace Lockhart

via Wallace Lockhart

Some great points here. We all know I'm outraged and embarrassed at the results of this trial, but I've also sat on a jury. While I understand the directions the juries are given and their need to make the evidence fit the law, juries also have the ability to come back with no verdict and force the case to be tried again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: only two people know what happened on that February evening in Florida: George Zimmerman and Treyvon Martin. Only one of them lived to tell their tale.

Having taken the Conceal Carry Permit class, I'm fully aware of their primary rule: dead men tell no tales. George Zimmerman is a free man because the dead do not speak in their own defense.

Originally shared by Steve Douglas

Whole lotta sense here.

Thus ends my first and only post about this case.
http://criminaldefenseblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-embarrassment-of-george-zimmerman.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.