Alright boys and girls, we're getting to the final 12 hours of the contest (where I sit in mountain time zone,...


Alright boys and girls, we're getting to the final 12 hours of the contest (where I sit in mountain time zone, anyway). 

If you haven't searched the tag #mrcprofile715  and voted yet, now's the time. Or else, as it sits now, your new rider image will be Tina Walker peeing in the woods. ;)

Originally shared by Jason ON

Let's have a contest! 

First: What do you win?

Well, Timmy, you win (1) bragging rights and (2) your picture used as the new Community Profile picture.  YAY!

Second: Huh?

Let me explain, Sally. You, the entrant, will share an image with the community. It must, MUST, have something to do with motorcycle riding. Let's say, July 15th, the picture with the most +1s will get to be the new image until October 1 when we do this again. That is, of course, assuming we get any feedback on this what-so-ever. (Someone remind me as we get closer -- I'm likely to forget).

Third: if your image is to be an entrant, tag it with #MRCProfile715

Yes, you can submit more than one. Yes, it must be uploaded to this community for consideration and yes it must be hashtagged appropriately. No, it doesn't matter which section you post the image in as long as the image is appropriate to the section.

Yes, and this is absolute, you MUST have copyright over your image. That is to say, you must have taken the picture yourself or given the rights by a friend to use their image. However, the image does not have to be of you, your bike or your gear. Try to keep identifying marks out, such as license plate numbers. 

Any questions? No?

And... GO!

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Holy Kamoley! Nothing could be funnier!!!! At least to me! You can just use the bike and the road, if you want. But if you want a REAL BIKER PHOTO, that would be yours truly peeing in a bush. LOL!!
Phil Martin said…
I've got a couple from the Tail of the Dragon that I'm tempted to submit.  Maybe next time...  For this one Tina has my vote.
Sash Walker said…
So as of now the Beale St Bike Night in Memphis has the same amount of votes as my other two. You're choice Jason ON  huh? :)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.