So, were the contestants robbed of their win, out not? The commentors on the article seem torn.

So, were the contestants robbed of their win, out not? The commentors on the article seem torn.

I don't think they were robbed as the question asks "... title character of this game..." indicating they were looking for the title of the game, not the character and not the shortened or common reference to the title.
http://kotaku.com/jeopardy-contestants-answer-zelda-get-robbed-760520668?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=afternoon

Comments

Mellie B said…
I can see the confusion, but the focal point is "this game"

Took me a few reads.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.