Ran into a guy at the gas station who was wearing a very outrageous belt buckle.

Ran into a guy at the gas station who was wearing a very outrageous belt buckle. I couldn't quite tell what it was supposed to be so I asked (you know, instead of getting closer).

He told me it says ICP: Insane Clown Posse

So I asked, "Are you a clowny?" (I couldn't remember what they're called) He replied, with a smile, yes he was.

I looked him straight in the eye, "Sorry," and waited for some sort of reaction.

Nothing.

Instead he smiled again and said it is what it is.

Comments

Juggalos. That's what ICP fans are called.

I was one when I was younger. Much younger. I don't think I could tolerate them now.
Tammy Moore said…
Arthur Hollingsworth I liken them to a sh*tty version of Cypress Hill.
Tammy Moore said…
I would rather deal with a guy that likes My Little Ponies than this shit:

IcP: dating game
Matthew Graybosch That was at the tail end of my "I don't give a shit" years when I liked loud and obnoxious music simply because it was loud and obnoxious.

Then I grew up and started caring about myself.
Steve Ruge said…
Well it was City Center. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.