If you're reading this you're probably online and a fan of online communications.

If you're reading this you're probably online and a fan of online communications. DHS believes the first 100 miles inside the US borders are a Constitution Free zone and now Congress is debating whether or not communications are Constitutionally free, as well.

Let me ask you, why do you think the government of the people, by the people and for the people hates the people's rights so much?
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/cispa-privacy-invading-cybersecurity-spying-bill-back-congress

Comments

What does this mean exactly for people that aren't crossing the border but live within 160km of the border? (screw your miles, this is metric).  I don't get it.  Bad enough that blinky light toys are suspect at the border but no idea what it means for walking down the street.  Most Canucks live within the new zone.
Reminds me of 9/11 when the skies went so quiet here except for lots of planes cruising the border over the lake.  Well I'll just wave at the drones but can't imagine what else they could do.
Jason ON said…
I didn't know that TK Monastyrski. I did know most Canadians live within a hundred miles of the US.
Steve Ruge said…
Good thing I moved from San Diego. Really, it is a whole other world down there. Within that "buffer" zone we are subject to random car "inspections" and the "free"way is blocked off like a toll booth with DHS inspecting vehicles. At least when the freeway backs up more than 3 miles they release the lines so that shows how serious they are about the effort.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.