This place is sad. Everyone here looks like they'd rather die than be here.

Comments

Tasha L. said…
The one We stopped at, the McDonald's was pretty busy.
Andrew Maxwell said…
I always feel like that if I have to go to Walmart. Luckily I've only had to go into one 3 times my entire life. #soblessed
Jason ON said…
For some reason my mom sent me a Wal-mart gift card for XMas. It's not like I can use it elsewhere.
Jeff Chapman said…
perhaps you could scalp it in front of the store?
Jason ON said…
Too bad I used most of it. $7 left. Which means I have to go back.
Clint Udy said…
Either way, you're fucked

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.