Either Chrome or Google+ is being really slow and laggy today. I'm going to log off for a while.

Comments

Jeffrey Hamby said…
Shift-F5... clear the cache and you usually get back to a speedy page.
Bobbi Jo Woods said…
It's Chrome

I've had to reload half a dozen times at least, today
Jason ON said…
I had to log back in for something and my notifications are going crazy. Apparently the Tea Party wackos are out in full force today and not making any more sense than they made yesterday.
Jeffrey Hamby said…
Ahhhh critical thinki... oh wait..
Ben Helstad said…
The memory management on Chrome is absolutely horrible. Any time my computer has slowed down, it's been Chromes Fault.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.