I wonder, will the governments of the world collude against the (former) Pope as they have against Julian Assange?

I wonder, will the governments of the world collude against the (former) Pope as they have against Julian Assange?

Somehow I don't think prosecuting these crimes are as important as prosecuting a guy for having a website that advocates free and open information, or a kid who illegally downloaded $20 worth of music.

via Wes Forster 
http://www.examiner.com/article/pope-will-remain-vatican-to-avoid-prosecution-for-child-sex-abuse

Comments

It might have been Ratzy's choice - or he might have been forced. 

My opinion is that the Church leaders decided the Church would be better off without Ratzy, and they offered him this compromise. 
He gets to ride this shit storm out in private - while a new, cleaner Pope rides around in the little car and waves.
Jason ON said…
There's most likely a definite level of internal politics we're not aware of going on.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.