I dont like snow.


I dont like snow.

Comments

Sam Moore said…
They said 5 inches here. We are already planning on the schools being closed. I got my work done for tomorrow as well. I might spend most of the day watching people slide down our hill with my sons. Help them out if they need it.
Chris Lang said…
I miss Arizona  A LOT. I am so tired of endless gray skies and cold.

I am giving it thru spring, if CO does not make it worth the boring fraking winter, then off to somewhere warm I go this fall.
Chris Lang said…
Margie D Casados As you can see, you can review a part or public place.
Mark Richards said…
Chris Lang Parts of the Valley did get a dusting today. We did get lots of hail, but nothing like the storm a couple of years ago.
Chris Lang said…
Mark Richards Yeah, I heard about the pics of South Mountain with a dusting of snow. Used to live right next to it in Awhatukee. Really miss Awhe right now, fraking grey cold CO is not for me. Won't spend another winter here, that is for sure.
Thaaaat's not snow.... that's barely a frost.
Steve Ruge said…
That's only the beginning. 5-7" when it finishes. But since they say that it will be about an inch. Although a big snow band just passed over the house here at DIA.
Sam Moore said…
Here in Manitou we are in the clouds, and it is snowing of course.
Ben Helstad said…
Just got a light dusting here in Salt Lake. Don't know if it's supposed to continue our not.
Steve Ruge said…
Barely 2" here (of snow) so I think he will survive.
Jason ON said…
Snow sucks. /that is all.
Chris Lang said…
Also Jason ON the Infusionsoft event tomorrow is cancelled as far as I know.
Jason ON said…
Saw that. I'll be in Vegas anyway. ;)
Chris Lang said…
Well win or lose Jason ON there will be no snow, it 45 there now :]
Jason ON said…
Yeah, I was hoping it woukd be warmer.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.