So, if you're looking at your G+ screen and gaze over to your left, below your Profile picture, do your Circle names...

So, if you're looking at your G+ screen and gaze over to your left, below your Profile picture, do your Circle names looks different? Or, more accurately, do your Circles next to the Circle names look different. I have a line (-) over the circle icons. When I move the mouse over the Circle name, the line over the circle icon disappears.

I also have some random lines in the [Home Stream], [Pictures], [Profile], [Circles] and [Games] icon-buttons to the right of the Google+ logo above my Profile picture. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

Erin Joiner said…
I have a line over all my circles... just like you're describing.
Melina M said…
Do you have any Google+-specific extensions? I'm not seeing anything here.
Jason ON said…
Melina M, I have the Uncircle Inactives and the 1-up Mushroom.

This has been there for a few days and I thought it meant a new UI design was being rolled out, but apparently now. Hm...
Jack Loken said…
Not seeing what your taking about Jason ON

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.