Is this another case of 20th century mindset committing suicide in a 21st century world?

Is this another case of 20th century mindset committing suicide in a 21st century world?

Originally shared by bish s

Came across this article here on G+ but by the time I read it and came back to G+ the post had already drifted by... so now I don't know who the OP was! In any case, this is an important article to keep in mind. We cannot have all information channels enclosed in digital walls - some channels must be left open for people to access without gate keepers telling them what to see and how much they should pay for it.
http://systembash.com/content/big-cable-wants-to-encrypt-your-basic-channels-how-to-fight-for-your-rights/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+systembash+(systemBash)

Comments

Lorie Johnson said…
"Big Cable" wants me to go to OTA broadcasts. And if they do that, I will.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.