Here's this week's HackThisPhoto submission for me.


Here's this week's HackThisPhoto submission for me. This one was a toughie since I didn't know what to do with it, but I finally found something I liked.

I really can't recall what exactly how I edited this since I undid and re-did a gazillion things over the last hour or so, so I hope you're not hoping I can explain the process. Just note: it was all done in Picasa. Yes, Picasa.

I don't know if Stephanie Fecik and HACK THIS PHOTO were properly tagged when I posted this, but it doesn't appear to be the case.

Anywho, I hope you like.

Comments

Corey McNeil said…
Nice work man. I really like this one.
Jason ON said…
Thanks, Corey McNeil.
I like the mood you achieved in this hack, and the frame is a nice addition.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.