Isn't there way to name a hangout? I just started one but didn't see that option.

Comments

Anna Lowry said…
Only in hangouts with extras.
Jason ON said…
Can I do that, or do I need to be special? I really haven't done a lot of hangouts because the camera appears to add 250 lbs to me.
Anna Lowry said…
You should be able to. Start a hangout - then in the screen where you get to check your hair and mic there should be an option to try hangouts with extras.
Jason ON said…
Yep, there it is! Thanks, Anna Lowry!

It's raining pretty good right now and I was going to put on my snorkeling gear and head outside on hangout but no one joined and I scrapped the plan. I thought if I named the hangout people might want to see me. :D

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.