Are you an Oscar watcher? Then you might be interested in this. Carter Gibson is going to hosting a Hangout!


Are you an Oscar watcher? Then you might be interested in this. Carter Gibson is going to hosting a Hangout!

Originally shared by Carter Gibson

Carter at the Oscars with Good Morning America!
Join me at 7pm EST!

So guess who's hanging out with Good Morning America tonight to critique some Oscar fashion? Oh yeah. This dude. I'll be sharing the Hangouts on Air link when we go live at 7pm. This....is gonna be good.

Comments

Brenda Curtis said…
I don't mind the Oscars so much but I am dreading the week of recap. We aren't 100% of Whitney overload yet.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.