So, I posted this on Facebook, to see if (1) Facebook would let me post an article about G+ and (2) sort of a...

So, I posted this on Facebook, to see if (1) Facebook would let me post an article about G+ and (2) sort of a reverse-psychology to see if more people would become interested in heading over here.

So far, only one comment: (paraphrased) well, go back over there, then.

Apparently, my friend doesn't want to have to cultivate new social connections and considers Facebook good enough. I personally don't like FB tracking everything I do, even when, or especially when, I'm not logged in to their site or using their social "like" buttons and whatnot.
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/mimssbits/27348/?ref=rss

Comments

Dave Jenkins said…
+1 for "well, go back over there, then."
Jason ON said…
Caturday is getting kind of annoying over here, too.
Colin Fosgate said…
I've been on vacation, so I missed it on FB. The only reason I stay on FB is because many of the people I care about are there. Very few are here. I prefer Google+ for everything else though.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.